Thursday, July 26, 2012

Clos handed another Friday HRT outing

Dani Clos HRTDani Clos will get another outing with the HRT team during Friday practice for this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix.


The Spaniard, who has already driven the car in Spain, Britain and Germany, will replace Indian Narain Karthikeyan once more at the Hungaroring.


“I’m really excited about having another opportunity to drive the car in the first free practice session in Hungary,” said Clos.


“It will be the third consecutive grand prix and the fourth time this season that I get into the F112, and I hope to transform that continuity into a good rhythm and a positive result on the track with which to make my contribution to the team.


“To not compete is something new for me so I have to enjoy and make the most of these opportunities presented to me to continue learning.”

Source: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/formula-one-news/f1-formula-one-news/clos-handed-another-friday-hrt-outing

Theo Helfrich Mack Hellings Brian Henton Johnny Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment